Friday, August 15, 2014

Why does my Samsung GT-i9000 not detect USB connectivity (not a driver problem)?


I have made several searches across many boards but failed at finding a solution for my problem yet, even though it's been reported by some.


My phone was working fine for about a month, I was using the mass-storage technique without a problem until it stopped working one day.


Now, when I plug in my phone by usb to any computer, the connection screen will not come up, the battery charging icon sometimes fails to appear as well and I can hear the computer detecting a new device but it will not recognize it.


I did a hard reset on the phone, which ended up in 2.1 instead of the 2.2 i had, and the problem persists.


I have tried everything, from usb debugging mode to uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, even tried with my friend's cable and it does the same thing...I am very frustrated!


Anybody got a fix for me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...