Wednesday, August 13, 2014

motorola droid - USB Mass Storage Not Working


I have spent a few hours trying to figure out why my USB mass storage function is not working with my laptop. Here's what I've done:



  • Installed Android 2.3.2 (Pete's GPA12)

  • Uninstalled, cleaned, and reinstalled drivers from Motorola.

  • Reinstalled Java JDK


  • Rebooted


After through all this, it still doesn't work.


Motorola Droid
Windows 7 x64



Answer



OK, I found out what's wrong. I had USB Debugging enabled at the same time so I had to turn that off and now it works.


Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...