Monday, August 4, 2014

7.0 nougat - How to delete a date and time tab in setting to prevent user from changing it?


(Please understand me about my broken English.)



I am a student in South Korea.


I am making a quite restricted Lenovo tablet, to make it a perfect education device. The goal is to "help" students to study hard.


To do that, I have to prevent the users from changing the system time in the "Settings", Because changing system time is a easy way to pass my time-dependent application block.


So I am trying to delete the date and time menu from the system settings, to keep only auto time:


enter image description here


By an experience of deleting a guest mode in the system, I think I should use the Buildprop app. But I don't know, what I should delete and change in the system.


Of course it's okay not using Buildprop.


I have a rooted device and my Android version is nougat, 7.1.1.


I'm sorry for using broken English and thanks for reading this. Have a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...