Thursday, August 7, 2014

sync - Native Exchange Email app does not synchronize folders properly


Recently I created/removed some folders on Outlook desktop app.


When I synchronized my corporate account by manually refreshing under the folders screen, it didn't bring the new folders, nor removed the removed ones.


Is this a known bug?


I have a Motorola Milestone, and I remember in the past, at least the folder addition worked.



Answer



I ended up deleting my account and registering it again, and it worked, but this is a workaround.


As pointed out by other people, the native Mail app is buggy, so I started evaluating Touchdown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...