Wednesday, March 27, 2019

screen - Is there a way to make my HTC-Incredible phone use the optical joystick button to wake up?


I'm still adjusting from going from my iPod to an HTC Incredible phone.


One thing that is very non-intuitive for me is to press the power button when I want to "wake up the phone" after it has dimmed out. I'm just so used to using the big button on the bottom of my iPhone for this that I instinctively hit the "optical joystick" button all the time by accident.


Is there any way to configure the button so the optical joystick button can pull the phone out of sleep mode?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...