Saturday, March 9, 2019

Phone behaves weirdly while charging


I recently got my Moto G4 Plus and it has got a turbo charger too. On charging it using a specific plug/socket, the phone just starts tapping randomly. When charging through another point, it works fine. Why? Is it the current issue?



Answer



Moto, as with some other manufacturers do this. It sucks as I've experienced it in the past but the phone is just sucking in power, and while you try to touch it it gets intercepted or there are just random touches. You can't really do anything about it other than let it charge and use it while its not charging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...