Sunday, March 3, 2019

I installed a nightly or unstable build of a custom ROM and now my phone doesn't work


I installed a nightly build, but now some important features of my phone don't work: it boot-loops, or can't make calls, or can't use mobile data, or something like that. What can I do about it?



N.B. This is a "canonical question" for all similar questions, because questions about specific bugs in one particular nightly build of a ROM are way too specific to have any long-term value. See this meta question to learn why this question was created, and why your particular question about nightly builds might have been closed as a duplicate of this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...