Monday, March 18, 2019

4.0 ice cream sandwich - How to change camera default save location?


When I was using the camera of my Sony Xperia S, the following message popped up.


screencap


So how do you change the default save location of your camera (as highlighted with red underline)?


Note: Yes, my memory was full and the message stopped showing up after deleting some files of course. I just want to know how to change the default for CAMERA.



Answer



The problem was literally not with changing the location but with the capacity of the existing location. I freed-up some space from my SD card memory (which is hard-coded in to the mobile) and the problem went away.



I could not find any of the options provided in the other answers. There is no gear icon nor an option called Storage


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...