Saturday, March 16, 2019

google play store - Sometimes Market update gets stuck downloading. How can I cancel?


Sometimes when I update an app through Market the download gets stuck at 0% or 100% and won't finish download or finish installing. The only way I've found to work around this is to uninstall the app, then reinstall from Market. Is there a better way to fix this situation?




Answer



On the "downloads" screen, long press the app in question and click "Cancel download." Then try to update the app again and see if it'll complete this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...