Wednesday, May 1, 2019

"Error while downloading . There is insufficient space on the device"



When I am downloading the application from the Play Store, I am getting this message.


"Error while downloading . There is insufficient space on the device"

I am using Sony Xperia C and I have sufficient space in the internal memory and in the memory card. This message is cracking my brain as it is shown for the application under 2 mb and I have almost half GB free. I am not able to update the applications too.


Please help me to solve this issue. I am using android 4.2.2.




Answer



Clear cache of the apps which you don't use often, that will solve this issue. Also uninstall the apps which you no longer need.


Go to Settings --> Apps --> ( scroll down ) --> Clear cache.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...