Friday, May 3, 2019

4.1 jelly bean - Windows desktop screen sharing for Android via Wi-Fi


How do I share desktop screen on Android, and control my Desktop PC through Android?



UPDATE based on OP's comments (geffchang): How do I program this? Which libraries can I use for this? I want to make my own server for this.



Answer



You can use TeamViewer for Remote Control for this. Download the app for your phone from the link and download the software for your PC from http://www.teamviewer.com


On screen tips will show you how to proceed with remote sharing.


Both the devices must be connected to WiFi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...