Saturday, May 25, 2019

2.3 gingerbread - Why does Google play show a "no connection: retry" error?


Recently I bought a Spice MI 280 with Android 2.3.4, I downloaded apps from the Android Market like App2sd, Task killer, Soundhound etc.


A few days ago Android Market was upgraded to Google Play and when I try to open it it shows a no connection: retry error...although I can browse the net through Opera and uc browser without any difficulty.


When I open YouTube through Opera it shows the main page of the site, but then when I try to play a video it shows cannot play the video.


I have tried adjusting the current date, clearing data and caches etc. I've tried a factory data reset but its asking please input phone password. Any suggestions?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...