Wednesday, May 22, 2019

How to fix incorrect GPS time in Summer time (Daylight saving time)?


I live in the south of Brazil. At this time of year is in daylight saving time, where the time zone goes from -03 GMT to -02 GMT. The hour of my MOTO C PLUS (Android 7.0) has changed automatically to the right time without any problem, but the GPS time continues in -03 GMT Time zone.


I use an application that uses GPS time and errors are generated because of this difference. This problem is not in the application, as other users use the same version of the app without any problems and I also checked with app support.


I used GPS Status app to check that difference. I already tried do reset cached A-GPS data, but without any success.


Is there any way to change the timezone of the GPS clock?


IMG:


Uninstalling and re-installing applications does not help. This affects all applications tested below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...