Wednesday, May 25, 2016

sd card - How to install the application in SDcard (android phone)?




Possible Duplicate:
How to install APK files on SDCARD.



I would like to install the .apk file into the SD card. Can I do this? If yes then how could I able to perform this in my HTC hero android phone?



Answer



This can "officially" only be done if you are running android-2.2-froyo and you set the app to install on the sdcard.



If you are not running android-2.2-froyo then the only way to do it is with some "hackery", which involves partitioning your sdcard, symbolic links and some other things. There are some custom ROMs that would have this built in


The non-froyo methods also involve having your phone rooted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...