Thursday, May 5, 2016

gmail - Unlock OnePlus2 after reset and now in FRP


I have reset my Android Phone (OnePlus2) after it froze. Now it wants me to log in to my previously used Google account.


I know the PIN Code and the Code to Unlock the Screen and the fingerprint is also set to me. Is there a way to bypass this protection ?


IMHO this does not make any sense if there is no way. Any reasonable thief, who knows all this information can simply unlock the phone and disable OEM lock.



My only problem is that i forgot the Googlemail.



Answer



I searched a few videos on youtube and found a comment, that i tried out of pure desperation:


"Use this code to unlock in emergency call *#812# "


... and it worked !!


After this code unlocks your phone, just go to settings and add a new google account.


Thanks a lot to Chris Rosario for the comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...