Monday, May 16, 2016

google play store - Can't install from market: INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT


I have an LG Optimus V with CyanogenMod 7.1. I cannot install/upgrade anything from the Market. I keep getting "Package File Invalid". I think it may have something to do with s2e, though I only have apps and download cache moved to SD-ext.


I tried to install an app from the Market, and it gave me "Package File Invalid". I then ran adb pull downloadfile.apk to get the downloaded apk. Running adb install downloadfile.apk gave me:


Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT]


How can I fix this, so I can install apps?


EDIT: Could this be due to not having enough space for my new apps' dalvik cache? I tried to use s2e to copy the dalvik cache to sd-ext, but it's not working. It says "reboot required", and after I reboot, it still says that; I don't think it copied the files at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...