Sunday, May 8, 2016

audio - Block all sounds going out through speaker when headphone connected


I'm kind of new in Android and I realized that all the sounds are going out through the speaker regardless if the headphones are connected. If they are the sound also goes out through the headphones, but I'd also like to avoid the speaker when headphones connected.


Is that possible?


Few more information that may help:




  • My phone is a Samsung Galaxy i5510

  • Its Android 2.2 Froyo

  • I've installed Tasker, maybe there is some way to make a profile to achieve what I want.


Thanks, Diego


Update


As it wasn't to clear I'll clarify for each sound (if i forget any please let me know):



  • Phone calls: Speaker and headphones.


  • Notifications: Speaker and headphones.

  • Games and almost every app: Only headphones. (I wrote "almost every app" because, for example, Skype or Camera sounds in both speaker and headphones).

  • Keyboard and "touch clicks": Headphones.


Summarizing the problem are: phone calls, notifications and some "random" apps.



Answer



Currently you can't disable notifications via speakers while still having them via headphones. There's an open issue for that.


You also can use Llama or Tasker to switch profiles when you plug your headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...