Friday, February 10, 2017

Should the Data Saver Icon Look like Plus or a Pause?


According to this page, the data saver icon should look like a pause button.


However, on my nexus 6P (using android nougat), I get a plus icon instead whenever I turn on data saver. enter image description here


What does that mean? Am I understanding something wrong? Also, if I keep it on, does the data saver option (no background download, and limited app connectivity) when I am on an unmetered Wi-Fi?



Answer



It looks like Google changed it. According to a video on this page it should look like a plus sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...