Thursday, February 16, 2017

htc sense - How do I import all contacts from a SIM-card to an Android phone?


My mother have got a HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2.


Now I want to import all contacts from her old SIM-card to the phone. I did it and it worked. Then I switched to the new SIM-card, and now when I start the phone, the contacts has disappeared.


How can I import the contacts from the old SIM-card to the Android phone? This is a really annoying problem.




Answer



I found a pre-installed app on the HTC Wildfire Transfer Data that transferred all contacts and SMS from the old SonyEricsson phone, it was exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...