Friday, February 3, 2017

cyanogenmod - Cyanogen dialer not working after flashing C-apps bundle


Recently I installed CyanogenMod on my phone. I also decided to flash Cyanogen's new C-apps bundle.


After I did that, the new Cyanogen dialer keeps crashing whenever I try to make or receive calls. Does anybody know what's going on?



Answer



The wiki mentions that in order to use capps you need Cyanogenmod 12.1, what doesn't mention is that is not compatible with Cyanogenmod 13.


The wiki also comes with uninstall instructions. (You don't need to wipe and flash add I thought first).


Uninstall



Note: Requires Root


You will need to enter the following commands to remove C-Apps.


Connect your device to your computer and open a terminal or command prompt.



  1. adb root

  2. adb remount

  3. adb shell rm /system/addon.d/01-cyngn.sh

  4. Reflash CyanogenMod zip for your device


https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Cyanogen_Apps



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...