Saturday, February 4, 2017

Disable screen turn-off during phone call



I know this might be a possible duplicate question but I haven't found an answer yet.


phone>call settings>proximity sensor is not available in my version of android.



Is there another way to disable the screen turning off when i dial or receive a phone call?


Is there an app i can install that does it?


Regarding the duplicate question: This question is different because i'm targeting android 4.x and beyond and because I want to disable the proximity sensor completely, it's broken on this device but even if it did work, I would like to override it somehow, preferably without having to install an app with ads etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...