Sunday, February 19, 2017

App to allow me to set which contacts dial out with Google Voice by default?


I'd like to be able to set, at the contact level, which phone number is used to dial out. For example, I'd like to be able to set it so calls to my boss use Google Voice by default where as calls to my family use my cell number. Any suggestions?



Answer



I still haven't tried Voice Choice, but I just downloaded this free app: Voice Plus



This looks perfect. From the description:



Allows you to set rules for which number dialed will use your Google Voice number. Specify rules based on area code or by contacts (using contact groups). No more annoyance of having to press another button when dialing to choose where to call from!



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...