Monday, February 13, 2017

cyanogenmod - How do I Install a custom ROM/recovery on a Galaxy Note 2?


I was trying to install CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM on my Note 2. When I restart my phone in recovery mode, its giving me this screen:


enter image description here


After this I select the option "wipe data/factory reset" and then choose option "apply update from external storage" and when try to install, it gives me this error



failed to verify whole-file signature. signature verification failed




enter image description here


Please help me to solve this problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...