Monday, February 20, 2017

security - Help with compromised phone, Android 7.0


I want to ask if there's any way I can get rid of whatever's allowing my phone to be unlocked easily without any resetting or Google account?


My phone has been messed with and now it keeps getting unlocked no matter what I try, whether I put a lock-screen or change my Google password.



I don't think they would use spyware because it would cost money, but maybe they would but I think they did some configurations and/or exploited something in my phone for it to be unlocked easily.


Can anyone help me know what it is and tell me on how to get rid of it? Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...