Saturday, February 18, 2017

audio - Stream music on Android to Desktop speakers


The canonical location for my music collection is the Android phone (synced from Mac at work), and I have a Windows PC at home connected to the speaker system. Is it possible to play the music on Android, but stream (via bluetooth, wifi or USB) the audio to these speakers (via the PC)?



Answer



Try Twonky.



Instantly stream media from your phone to devices on your home network!




It can stream not only to you PC but to other DLNA capable device and not only music but photo and other stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...