Saturday, February 7, 2015

No keyboard after factory reset. Can't install keyboard on phone with bluetooth, google play, sd card, etc


I have a Coolpad Quattro with Gingerbread 2.3. I didn't like the keyboards that came with the phone so I deleted them and got another one from the app store. Because my phone was running slowly, I did a factory reset. This is the second time I did it. Only this time, it didn't restore my keyboards. Now I have no keyboard to use, and I cannot sign into the play store on my phone, so I can't install a keyboard from Google Play. I have tried to send a file via bluetooth, but that doesn't seem to work either. I really need to use my keyboard, and I have reset the phone three times now. What can I do?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...