Sunday, February 8, 2015

auto start - How can I prevent applications from running on startup?






Possible Duplicate:
How can I stop applications and services from running?



I've installed some applications that I mostly like, except for the fact that they all decided they were too important not to auto-start. None of them give me any option within the application to disable the auto-start "feature."


Can I stop these applications from auto-starting? And if so, how?


Note: My phone is not rooted, so I'm especially interested in solutions that do not require a rooted device, but all answers are welcome, even if they require rooting the device, since I may do this eventually.


Also note: I'd prefer not to fiddle around with clumsy auto-kill features in task-killer programs, as I've found them to be incredibly unreliable on my phone (Motorola Milestone/Droid).




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...