Saturday, February 21, 2015

4.1 jelly bean - Samsung Galaxy S3 not connecting via USB



Since about a week, my S3 doesn't connect anymore via usb to any computer. I don't think it's driver related as it was working before and I didn't change anything on the computers. It now runs Jelly Bean but it didn't happen right after the update (only after a week or so it stopped working).


The S3 doesn't even show the notification with the usb icon nor the possibility to switch between PTP & MTP...



  • I tested with 3 different usb cables, on vista, win 7 and mac os x.

  • Tried to activate / deactivate usb debugging, restart the phone and event done a hard reset, it's still not working.

  • Phone is not rooted


Maybe it's hardware, but the phone didn't fell or anything like that...


Do you have an idea ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...